Pages

Monday 27 March 2017

Earl Grey Banana Bread

This is my favourite recipe to make and coincidentally my favourite to eat. When I tell my flatmates I'm making banana bread they squeal with joy and the whole loaf is gone in a day. 

Earl Grey Banana Bread

140g butter
140g caster sugar
140g self-raising flour
2 large eggs, beaten 
3 ripe bananas, mashed 
Earl Grey tea (bags or loose leaf)
vanilla extract 

1. preheat oven to 180C. line the loaf tin with parchment paper
2. cream butter, sugar, vanilla extract together. add in a teaspoon of earl grey tea
3. add in the eggs. 
4. fold in the flour and add the bananas
5. whilst it is in the oven poke some holes in it and drizzle steeped earl grey into it
6. leave in the oven for around 40 minutes
7. let it cool down and then enjoy!



I've not tried any variations yet but you can use other teas as well!


No comments:

Post a Comment